Finding A Boise Moving Company
It’s no secret that Boise, Idaho is the top moving destination in the country. But did you know the majority of Boise transplants are actually from Idaho? For local moves, we recommend using a local moving company. And seriously, why are so many people moving here?
Most people say it’s the quality of life. Boise has a high quality of life with a low cost of living and a strong sense of community. This is bolstered by the outdoor recreation opportunities. The foothills provide easy access to mountain biking and skiing. The Boise river also flows through the center of the city and provides some great floating in the summertime. When you combine the lifestyle and recreation opportunities with our growing economy, it’s a no-brainer as to why we are growing so fast. On top of all this, our education system is among the best in the country including the universities that call the area home.
It’s not all outdoors oriented either, Boise is known for culture and entertainment: Boise has a thriving arts and culture scene, with many museums, galleries, and theaters. There are also many annual events and festivals throughout the year. Because of this, Boise is known as family-friendly and we have many safe, family-friendly neighborhoods. Plus, we have a great airport and the highway system makes it easy for road trips as well.
Moving to Boise and Finding the Right Moving Company
Boise is an amazing place and if you plan on moving here, finding the right Boise moving company is imperative for success. We recommend researching and comparing different companies; read reviews, and get quotes before making a decision. Additionally, you may want to check if the company is licensed and insured, and ask about their experience with the type of move you are planning.
Steps On How To Find The Best Moving Company
- Start by asking for recommendations from friends, family, or coworkers who have recently moved.
- Search online for local moving companies and read reviews from past customers. This can give you a good idea of the level of service and reliability you can expect from different companies.
- Contact multiple companies and get estimates for your move. Be sure to provide detailed information about the size of your household and the distance of your move so that you can get an accurate estimate.
- Ask about the company’s insurance policies and make sure they are adequately covered in case of any accidents or damage during the move.
- Once you have gathered estimates and information from multiple companies, compare them and choose the one that best fits your needs and budget.
- Experience: Look for a company with experience in the type of move you are planning, whether it be local or long distance.
- Reputation: Read online reviews and ask for references to get an idea of the company’s reputation.
- Services offered: Some companies may offer additional services such as packing and unpacking, storage, and special handling for fragile items.
- Cost: Get quotes from multiple companies and compare prices, but remember that the lowest price may not always be the best choice.
- Availability: Be sure to check the availability of the company around your move date.
After all this, we feel confident that the best moving company you will find will be Bluebird Moving. We are the Boise area’s top rated moving team and our customers love us. Contact us for a free quote!